The protection of personal data is an important concern for us. This is why we conduct our business in compliance with the applicable laws on the protection of personal data and for data security. In the following, you will find out which information we might collect, how we handle it, and to whom we might make it available.
We only collect personal data (such as names, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses) through our website if you provide us with this information voluntarily (e.g., in a registration or survey) or have agreed to it or the applicable laws and regulations protecting your data allow it. Of course, you can cancel the consent you have given us for the use of your personal data at any time; for example, you can send the cancellation by email to email@example.com.
Designation of purpose
We generally use the personal data you make available to us for the following purposes:
- to answer your inquiries;
- to process your orders; or
- to give you access to certain information or offers.
To maintain customer relationships, it may also be necessary
- for us to store, process and use your personal data within the Fire Protection Solutions Group to be able to deal with your requests better or to improve our products and services, or
- for us (or a third party on our behalf) to use this personal data to inform you of Fire Protection Solutions Group offers of use for your business activities or to conduct online surveys in order better to meet the requirements and demands of our customers.
The Fire Protection Solutions Group will collect, process and use the personal data you make available to us online for the purposes you have been informed of, except when its collection, processing and use
- is for a further purpose which is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected;
- is necessary for the preparation, negotiation and fulfilment of a contract with you;
- is necessary due to legal obligations or by order of an authority or court;
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or for defence against lawsuits; or
- is for the prevention of misuse or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on the Fire Protection Solutions systems for ensuring data security.
Changes to this data-protection declaration
As the Internet continues to develop, we will continuously adapt our data-protection policy. We will announce changes in due time on this page. For this reason, you should visit this page regularly to find out the current status of the data-protection policy.
Questions and comments
The Fire Protection Solutions Group will respond to all reasonable requests to inspect and, if needs be, correct, supplement or delete personal data. If you have questions or comments (e.g., regarding the inspection and updating of your personal data), please send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org